This one day event will feature diverse professionals, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial resource support organizations, start-up organizations and corporations in a multi-track format, along with plenary and keynote speakers.
Attendees will be able to:
- Learn about career and entrepreneurial prospects in bioscience, information technology, and advanced manufacturing
- See new opportunities at the growing intersections of these fields
- Hear from people who have successfully entered these industries
- Meet corporate partners seeking talent and innovative ideas
- Engage with community resources that are available to help them succeed
Learn more about the event and how to register here.