PWE STARTUP ACCELERATOR
Every day in America, women start more than 1,200 new businesses. That number has doubled since 2011. But getting those ideas off the ground isn't easy. Prosper Women Entrepreneurs is changing that. Our Startup Accelerator is supporting women business owners by making investments in women-led startups.
Are you creating the next big thing in technology? Disrupting something? Apply here now!
Are you solving a problem in healthcare with technology? Apply here now!
Do you have a unique consumer product company? Apply here now!
Do you have revenue in your company? Apply here now!
We're looking for women-led startups with a focus on technology, healthcare technology, and consumer products. We define a women-led business as a company with at least one woman in a position of leadership and significant and meaningful equity. We define startups as companies that have a working product and preferably customers.
What YOU can expect
- $50,000 for a negotiated equity position
- Follow-on funding of up to $100,000
- No need to relocate the company
- Participants commit to being in St. Louis for 12 days during the three-month program
- Work intensely on: advancing sales, pitching for and finding money, leading your team
- Extensive hands-on mentoring -- no competing for attention!
- Experienced mentors matched to industry and company stage
- Curriculum specifically designed for women
- Exposure to a network of experts and capital sources
- Demo Day! Pitch to venture capitalists, angel investors, and potential clients
- Follow-on contact to support your growth
Applications come from over all over the US. See our portfolio here.
Applications for the Spring 2017 class are now closed and finalists will be notified in mid-November. We are taking applications for our Fall 2017 class that will run from August through November. Submit your application through the “Apply to the PWE Startup Accelerator” button below.
The PWE Startup Accelerator is a proud recipient of the 2014, 2015 & 2016 SBA Growth Accelerator Competition.